INITIAL SUBMISSION FOR REVIEW
Prospective authors are invited to submit their original unpublished work to NBEC2021. Papers should be a maximum of six (6) pages including figures, tables, references and appendices (written in English). The conference paper format and template can be downloaded from: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Paper should be submitted online through EDAS system: http://edas.info/N28406
Reviews will be conducted by at least two independent reviewers. Authors of accepted paper will be notified by email. All accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and will be submitted to be indexed in IEEEXplore.
All papers submitted to NBEC2021 will be checked for plagiarism (50% will be rejected immediately, 31-49% special review process-rewrite is required, < 30% normal review process).
FINAL MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION GUIDELINE
- Please revise your paper based on the reviewer(s) evaluation. Your final paper has to follow the IEEE Transactions templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX.
- Formats: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html. The length of final paper should be no more than 6 pages in A4 size, including figures, tables and references.
- Please note that only a revised paper with similarity score <30% will be considered to be included in the final conference proceedings.
Your final paper must be converted to PDF format using https://ieee-pdf-express.org/account/login using 53282X as the conference ID.
Please make payment via credit-card through EDAS or wire transfer direct. Authors are expected to present their papers at the conference, and at least one author must register at the full rate for publication. Paper with no-show presenter will not be submitted to IEEEXplore. Please visit our website https://razak.utm.my/nbec2021/fees/ for details on the conference fee and payment instruction.
Please sign and complete the IEEE Electronic Copyright Transfer Form (eCF). To do so, choose ‘My Papers’ tab in EDAS system then go to ‘Copyright form’ row and click [+]. Then click the button of IEEE Copyright Submission. Please note that failure to follow the above instructions may result in your paper to be excluded from the conference proceeding.
Upon completion of Step 4, please upload the PDF file from Step 2. To do so, choose ‘My Papers’ tab in EDAS system then go to ‘Final Manuscript’ row and upload PDF file.
Author No Shows
NBEC enforces a “no show” policy. Prospective authors are expected to present their papers at the conference, and at least one author must register at the full conference rate for publication. Paper with no-show presenter will not be submitted to IEEEXplore.
VIRTUAL VIDEO PRESENTATION SUBMISSION GUIDELINE
Since NBEC2021 is switching to a Virtual Conference, all presenters MUST do online presentations. In addition to the online presentation, all authors are REQUIRED to prepare a video presentation in case of unexpected events. The Guidelines for Virtual Video Presentation for NBEC2021 are as follows;
1) You should prepare a 15 minutes video presentation, having you presenting in front of a camera OR your voice over the PowerPoint OR a combination of any other creative methods of presentation. You may use multiple screens, one for the PowerPoint presentation and a smaller one including you as the presenter.
2) This video should not be more than 15 minutes in length.
3) The resolution of the video should be of high definition (720p or 1080p).
4) All information such as the title of your paper, authors’ name, affiliation as well as your photo must appear on the first slide of your presentation.
5) All presentations must be in English.
6) Audio commentary and all information on the slides must be clearly presented.
7) No background music is allowed.
Please send your video presentation in file format either in Windows Media file (.wmv) or MP4 video to email@example.com with the Subject: NBEC2021 Virtual Presentation – Paper ID OR through EDAS by 15th October 2021. You can also send your downloadable video link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TIPS: You can find some useful tips in the following links.
i) For Giving Effective Virtual Presentations https://www.gsb.stanford.edu/insights/10-tips-giving-effective-virtual-presentations (written by Matt Abrahams)
ii) How to create voice-over narration for your PowerPoint Presentation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uk4CU7uobM (By Dawn Dubriel)