GRANTS FUNDING OPPORTUNITY
Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS), Japan: JSPS Ronpaku (Dissertation Phd) Program
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA): ODA Grant
Nagao Natural Environment Foundation
Islamic Research and Training Institute, (IRTI), Islamic Development Bank (IDB) – IRTI Research Grant Program
International Society for Infectious Diseases-Grants and Fellowships
National Geographic Society Grant
National Science Foundation Funds, US
International Centre for Diffraction Data (ICDD) US Grant
International Development Research Centre (IDRC) Canada-Grant
National Real Estate Research Coordinator (NAPREC) Fund
MAKNA CANCER RESEARCH AWARD 2018
Ministry of Energy, Science, Technology, Environment and Climate Change (MESTECC) Funds
- Facilitation Fund
- International Collaboration Fund
- TIER 1 (24 geran)
- DANA PENYELIDIKAN UTM RAZAK (20 geran)
- TIER 2 (10 geran)
- TDR (7 geran)
- PAS (6 geran)
- MATCHING GRANT (1 geran)
- FRGS (18 geran)
- BUSINESS ENTITY (2 geran)
- OTHERS (5 geran)
- LRGS (1 geran)
- ANTARABANGSA (4 geran)
- INDUSTRI (2 geran)
Industry Grant: Dr. Mohd Khairi bin Abu Husain
Middle East Grant: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Roslizar Mat Ali
Japan-Korea Grant: Dr. Nor Raihana binti Mohd Ali
European Grant: Dr. Mohd Syahid bin Mohd Anuar
Other Grant: Dr. Pritheega A/P Magalingam
SCOPE OF WORKS
- Learn the benefits of a grant that has a special sponsor or theme and improve the skill of understanding the needs of the grant.
- Attended special grants training organized by Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Ministry of Higher Education, ministries, relevant government agencies and grant sponsors.
- Deliver the knowledge and information obtained during training to the faculty staff of the Faculty / PTJ respectively through regular briefings, training and briefing.
- Promote and train academic staff at the Faculty / PTJ respectively to raise awareness and efficiency in order to increase the number of successful sponsored grants.
- Collaborate with support groups from various Faculties / PTJs to create research proposal banks (bank proposal proposals) according to special grants.
- Moving support groups from the Faculty / PTJ to curb academic staff to apply for a grant when the application period is opened.
- Assist in the selection and improvement of special grant applications procedures at the Faculty / PTJ.
- Need to attend grants-related exercises (1 time / year)
- Responsible for funding call (1 / quarter)
- Clarify menu / procedure (date, application method) for relevant grants to academic staff at the Faculty
- Provide bank proposal for related grants (1 / faculty)