Students are required to get approval from supervisors to do their presentation.
- Please use the “Presentation Consent” form for approval purposes.
- Please continue to communicate and discuss with your supervisor through online communication (Zoom, Webex, etc) during this Movement Control Order (MCO).
- For students from the Engineering Department and Science, Management & Design Department:
- Final date for Presentation Consent form submission is 6th May 2020, after which, the master project committee has the right to exclude the student’s name from the presentation schedule.
- Tentative date for MP Symposium: 9th & 10th June 2020.
- Due to the current situation of COVID-19, a pre-recorded video is needed to be assessed by the panel of evaluators and a live online session is required for Question and Answer between the panel of evaluators and the students. (Academic Office will give an update about this method before 8 May 2020).
- Kindly contact MP Coordinator if you have any questions or problems regarding the Master Project Symposium.
MP Coordinator : Dr Nelidya Md Yusoff (012-6998806)