The Occupational Safety and Health Environment (OSHE) is a unit under the Razak Faculty of Technology and Informatics. This unit is responsible for ensuring the safety, health of workers and protecting them from hazardous workplace environment activities.
Vision and Mission
To be a recognised and examplary unit in promoting healthy and safe workplaces in our Faculty
To ensure safety and healty workplace
Objectives and Values
- To foster safe and healthy work environment
- To protect the worker and any others who might be affected by workplace environment
SAFETY for life.
- To improve awareness on Occupational Safety and Health in PTJ
- To ensure compliance with existing National OSH legislation
- To improve OSH performance