GUIDELINES FOR VIRTUAL VIDEO PRESENTATION FOR TAFGEN 2020
1) You should prepare a 15 minutes video presentation, having you presenting in front of a camera OR your voice over the PowerPoint OR a combination of any other creative methods of presentation. You may use multiple screens, one for the PowerPoint presentation and a smaller one including you as the presenter.
2) This video should not be more than 15 minutes in length.
3) The resolution of the video should be of high definition (720p or 1080p).
4) All information such as the title of your paper, authors’ name, affiliation as well as your photo must appear on the first slide of your presentation.
5) All presentation must be in English.
6) Audio commentary and all information on the slides must be clearly presented.
7) No background music is allowed.
8) Please send your:
i) downloadable video link
ii) presentation slides to email@example.com with the Subject: TAFGEN2020 Virtual Presentation – Paper ID by 7th April 2020.
9) All virtual video presentations will appear in our website at https://razak.utm.my/tafgen2020/ on 7th May 2020 for two weeks only.
TIPS: You can find some useful tips in the following links.
i) For Giving Effective Virtual Presentations https://www.gsb.stanford.edu/insights/10-tips-giving-effective-virtual-presentations (written by Matt Abrahams)
ii) How to create voice-over narration for your PowerPoint Presentation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uk4CU7uobM (By Dawn Dubriel)
FINAL MANUSCRIPT TEMPLATE
Based on your assigned journal’s template:
FINAL MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION GUIDELINE
Please revise your paper based on the reviewer(s) evaluation. Your final paper has to follow the above template. The length of final paper should be no more than 10 pages and minimum of eight (8) pages in A4 size, including figures, tables and references.
Please note that only a revised paper with similarity score <15% will be considered to be included in the final publication.
Your final paper must be in microsoft word as in template given.
Upon conversion, please upload the PDF file to https://edas.info/26553.
Please make payment via credit-card through EDAS or wire transfer direct. Authors are expected to present their papers at the conference, and at least one author must register at the full rate for publication. Please visit our website https://razak.utm.my/tafgen2020/fees/ for details on the conference fee and payment instruction.