Short Abstract Submission
Short Abstract Submission and Review
- Short abstract should be submitted by May 15, 2019.
- Short abstracts should not exceed 200 words. Short abstracts should be self-contained and citation-free. Short abstracts should state the purpose, approach, results and conclusions of the work. Thus, a short abstract should be intelligible and complete in it-self (no numerical references).
- Authors are kindly invited to submit their short abstract electronically through the CuC 2019 online submission system. We do not accept email submissions.
- At submission, authors must indicate their preference for oral presentation or poster presentation.
- Submitted short abstracts will be evaluated by blind reviewers and the decision of the Scientific Committee will be sent to the author(s) by May 31, 2019. Reviewers will be asked to consider the quality of ideas, methodology, (potential) theoretical contribution, clarity of presentation and potential interest to other participants.