Ir. Fauzan is a Chartered Engineer (CEng, EUR ING) awarded by the UK Engineering Council and FEANI respectively as a recognition to his knowledge, leadership and industrial working experience in contributing to the nation building, society wellbeing and engineering community as a whole.
As a practitioner of agile methodology, his recent experience include leading the team in developing digital products and enablement of digital transformation via culture and change management strategy. Previously, he has covered the role as an Instrument, Control and Electrical Engineer across petrochemicals, downstream and upstream segment of Energy & Utilities industry, local and abroad.
Upon graduating as Master of Engineering (MEng) in Electromechanical, he has also received certiﬁcation by TUV Rheinland as Functional Safety Engineer (FS Eng) and CompEx trained to work on electrical apparatus within the explosive atmospheres.
Fauzan is currently the IET Malaysia Local Network Committee Member and has been actively promoting Engineering to young and aspiring Malaysian engineers by organising several technical talks and industrial site visits.
His other passion is into creative arts such as 3D printing and composing musics.
- Head of Product Management), D3, Petronas Group; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Mar 2019 – Present
- Head of Analytical Engineering), OEI, Petronas Gas Bhd; Kertih, Malaysia Mar 2018 – Feb 2019
- Specialist (Instrument & Control), ETS, Petronas Gas Bhd; Kertih, Malaysia Mar 2016 – Feb 2018
- Instrument & Protective Systems Engineer, FPS, BP Exploration; Edinburgh, UK May 2012 – Feb 2016
- Instrument / Electrical Engineer, ARG, BP Refining & Marketing; Hull, UK Sep 2008 – Apr 2012
- University of Southampton, UK — Master of Engineering (MEng), 2008