Keynote Speaker 1
Prof. Dr. Rolf Dornberger
Prof. Dr. Rolf Dornberger is full professor and lecturer in Business Information Technology at the University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland FHNW since 2002. He holds the position as the head of the Institute for Information Systems at the School of Business FHNW since 2007 and has been a member of the R&D co-ordination board of the School of Business FHNW. Since 2013, he has also been the head of the competence centre New Trends & Innovations. Prof. Dr. Dornberger holds a PhD from the University of Stuttgart in numerical methods for modelling and simulation and a diploma in Air- and Aerospace Engineering. Before becoming a professor at the FHNW, he worked in industry in different management positions as a consultant, IT officer and senior researcher in different engineering, technology, and IT companies in the field of energy, software, IT, and airline business. His current research interests include artificial intelligence, particularly computational intelligence and optimization, robotics, human-machine interaction as well as innovation management and learning didactics.
- Yann Pochon, Rolf Dornberger, Vivienne Jia Zhong, and Safak Korkut, “Investigating the Democracy Behavior of Swarm Robots in the Case of a Best-of-n Selection,” presented at the 2018 IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence (SSCI 2018), Bengaluru, India, 2018.
- Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz FHNW, Soziale Roboter sollen Menschen unterstützen. 2018.
- Moritz Armingeon, Pleurat Komani, Trupti Zanwar, Safak Korkut, and Rolf Dornberger, “A Case Study: Assessing Effectiveness of the Augmented Reality Application in Augusta Raurica,” in The Power of AR and VR for Business, Manchester, 2018.
- Gabriel Frey, Arno Jurkschat, Safak Korkut, Jonas Lutz, and Rolf Dornberger, “Intuitive Hand Gestures for the Interaction with Information Visualizations in Virtual Reality,” in The Power of AR and VR for Business, Manchester, 2018.
- Vivienne Jia Zhong, Ramya Ramedeverahalli Umamaheshwarappa, Rolf Dornberger, and Thomas Hanne, “Comparison of a Real Kilobot Robot Implementation with Its Computer Simulation Focussing on Target-Searching Algorithms,” presented at the 2018 International Conference on Intelligent Autonomous Systems (ICoIAS’2018), Singapore, 2018.
- Rolf Dornberger, Terry Inglese, Safak Korkut, and Vivienne Jia Zhong, “Digitalization: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow,” in Business Information Systems and Technology 4.0 – New Trends in the Age of Digital Change, Springer, 2018.
- Dino Nienhold, Rolf Dornberger, and Safak Korkut, “Pattern Recognition for Automated Healthcare Assessment Using Non-Invasive, Ambient Sensors,” in IEEE International Conference on Healthcare Informatics (ICHI 2017), Park City, Utah, USA, 2017, pp. 189–197.
- Rolf Dornberger, “Digital Transformation in Business and Society,” presented at the 5th International Symposium on Computational and Business Intelligence (ISCBI 2017), Dubai, UAE, 12-Aug-2017.
- Michael Sidler, Christian Rudolf Von Rohr, Rolf Dornberger, and Thomas Hanne, “Emotion Influenced Robotic Path Planning,” in International Conference on Intelligent Systems, Metaheuristics & Swarm Intelligence (ISMSI 2017), Hong Kong, 2017.